LOCAL. ARTISAN. MARKET.
We are very please to announce that we are now accepting application for the 2018 Dixboro Artisan Market Season. Starting in May and ending in December, we will host an Artisan Market on the Dixboro Village Green. This Artisan Market will be both a village of Art & Craft booths that commingle with the Dixboro Farmers Market and an independent event that takes place inside of the historic Dixboro Church.
The goal of the market is to feature over 10 local artisans and their creations. From broomcraft to blacksmithing and beads to basketry, we wish to highlight the talents of our local artisans.
2018 Artisan Market
Dates & Times:
• Friday, May 25th - 3pm-7pm -
• Friday, June 29th - 3pm-7pm
• Friday, July 27th - 3pm-7pm
• Friday,, August 31st - 3pm-7pm
• Friday, September 14th* - 3pm-7pm Cars on the Green
• Friday, September 28th - 3pm-7pm
• Friday, October 26th - 3pm-7pm
• Saturday, December 8th* - 10am-3pm Dixboro Holiday Market
To inquire about becoming a vendor or to register please CLICK HERE. Note that each application is reviewed carefully to ensure they meet our vision for the market.